You already know that your business runs on contracts. Every department – from sales to procurement to legal to HR - has vital contracts in place that help businesses track vendor obligations, safeguard technology, stay compliant, and preserve relationships. Agiloft is a key component of successful contract lifecycle management.
But every system, no matter how powerful, is always made better by the people who use it. Research shows that companies with the most successful CLM systems have dedicated contract operations administrators to further widen the competitive advantage of their contract tools. In short, CLM admins serve a critical role in how successful organizations are.
Contract Admins: Protecting the health, performance, and security of the contract management system
An Agiloft CLM admin is responsible for managing and maintaining their organization’s Agiloft system. This can involve tasks such as creating customizations to meet the organization's specific needs, managing user access and permissions, ensuring data accuracy and integrity, and providing training and support to users. They also help ensure that the system is set up properly, used effectively, and remains secure. As a CLM point person, they can drastically boost cross-department communication and efficiency by sharing best practices and collaborating with other stakeholders, such as legal and procurement teams.
With an admin in place, you can also start to see tangible boosts in efficiency and productivity, including:
- Automation of Processes: A CLM admin can become the expert in how Agiloft can help automate even the most complex approvals. By creating streamlined workflows, admins can automate contract creation, approval, and signature, reducing the time and effort required to complete these tasks and freeing up time for more strategic tasks.
- Standardization: A CLM admin can standardize contract management processes, ensuring that all contracts are executed consistently and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Centralized Repository: While many people benefit from CLM, an admin can own the centralized contract repository, making it easier for all stakeholders to access and manage contracts, as well as ensuring that information remains updated and complete.
- Improved Reporting: A dedicated admin can master Agiloft’s powerful customizations to generate reports on contract performance and progress, providing valuable insights into the contract management process and enabling leadership to make informed decisions.
- Real-time Monitoring: Contract ops admins can set up real-time monitoring and alerts for contract expiration dates, renewals, and other key events, helping to avoid missed deadlines and minimize the risk of legal disputes.
- Improved Data Quality: A CLM admin can establish data quality checks and controls to ensure that contract data is accurate, complete, and up-to-date, reducing the risk of errors and improving decision-making.
Agiloft University: Training a whole new generation of modern CLM admins
Agiloft University features three certification levels that will give graduates the skills they need to master and then move beyond the foundational stage of automating their contract management processes to connecting the data that is hidden in those contracts to key people and processes across their organization. This helps ensure that unstructured contract data is transformed into business-critical intelligence that ultimately delivers more strategic value and optimizes wider business outcomes.
With Agiloft University, users will be able to:
- Learn to configure their CLM system to further streamline operations, increase revenue, and reduce risk
- Maximize ROI by learning how to enhance usability, automate reporting, and expand user adoption
- Improve security and compliance with instruction on advanced permission structures, secure notifications, and other critical security feature
For more information on how you can get more from Agiloft and see the long-term business results of an Agiloft admin, read more about Agiloft University.
If you've got questions, ask in the community.