Last week, we had the amazing opportunity to gather in person in Las Vegas at the Agiloft Summit 2023
. It has been a long three years since our last Summit in 2019 (thank you, COVID) and everyone was eager to connect with, learn from, and meet with each other.
Folks who attended Summit 2023 were treated to an immersive experience that started right from the entryway to our conference area. There was no question that Agiloft Summit 2023 was in full swing.
Summit attendees were treated to a sunglass pop-up shop
located next to the registration desk. Customers had the chance to try on several very cool styles of shades and choose which one to take home. (Las Vegas has an average of 310 sunny days per year, so you don’t need to wonder if this pop-up was popular or not.) 😎
Tuesday was the kickoff to our Agiloft UniversityLIVE day where customers attended two tracks of sessions (intro or advanced), as well as signed up for 1-on-1 coaching with members of our Training and Implementation teams.
If you didn’t attend Summit, do not worry. You can join our new Agiloft University site where you can access out new training as well as view some of the UniversityLIVE sessions (to be posted at a later date). You can also read more about the launch of Agiloft University in our official press release.
Speaking of a groundbreaking journey, we also launched the new Agiloft ConvoAI on the first day of Summit. Agiloft’s ConvoAI lets all users, not just contract professionals, have an interactive conversation with contracts by asking questions in natural language.
In case you missed the details, you can read the announcement on our website as well as watch the video below from our Chief Product Officer Andy Wishart.
We also kicked off our new annual awards called the Orange Awards at Summit 2023, with an evening awards dinner to honor our winning customers and partner.
Our customer winners included:
- Lumen – Best CLM Transformation: For demonstrating what excellence looks like when it comes to complete CLM transformation, ensuring all contracts are managed efficiently, and allowing relevant teams to tap into the limitless intelligence of contracts.
- Amerisure – The CLM Super User Award: For bringing Agiloft’s flexible CLM approach to life by empowering internal super users to do much of the configuration required to streamline contracts and related business processes.
- CDW – Best Workflow Transformation Award: For reducing and now leading the industry in turnaround times for SOWs, along with using Agiloft CLM to create better contract connectivity for reviewing and monitoring negotiation patterns and trends.
- ASM – CLM Innovation Award: For using Agiloft to automate its NDA process to protect its intellectual property as well as manage risk in the face of geopolitical, regulatory, and economic swings in the global semiconductor industry.
- Tulare County Health & Human Services Agency – Financial Impact Award: For using the full capabilities of Agiloft CLM to manage and track critical legal and financial information simply and effectively.
Congrats to all of our winners!
Have a question about Summit or any of our upcoming events? Ask in the community!
Want to connect with us at a future event or webinar? Check out our schedule.