Consider encouraging your Power-User Interface users to update their user preferences. This can help them become more productive and capable within Agiloft.
In the Preferences menu, users are able to customize the following options:
- Whether or not a popup message should be displayed every time they close a wizard.
- Where the system takes them when they log in.
- Whether records open in a new tab, a new window, or in the current window.
- Whether a new window is opened when they preform a search on all tables.
- Behavior of the Communications tab in the left pane.
- Define visible sections on the left pane.
- Last Opened menu settings.
- View access settings.
Customizing preferences is easy:
- In the Home section of the Left Pane, click the arrow to reveal the Home submenus.
- Select Preferences.
- Configure the system as you like it, making sure the select your preferences for all three tabs.
- Click Finish.
Administrators can apply a set of preferences to other teams.
If you choose to do so, the preferences will be set for users whose primary team was one of the selected teams, and new users will inherit the primary team settings until they save over the defaults. Note that applying preferences to a team will not affect any users who have already set their preferences manually. You must click Finish to save the user’s preferences.
To apply settings to teams:
- Select the appropriate preference settings.
- Under Apply settings to Teams, select teams from the list and click Apply To.
- If you want the preferences to also apply to the active user, you must also click Finish.