Floating Licenses - Not Automatically Logging out

We are experiencing what seems to be a new issue. I was wondering if anyone else is seeing the same thing.

When a floating license user logs in the system is not automatically logging them off. We have tried to set the timeout to 20 minutes however, their “Time since last activity” constantly updates. It’s as if Agiloft is registering either browser usage as a whole and not the individual tab or overall computer usage.

Agiloft support seems to indicate that this will be fixed in a future update, in a few weeks. However, this seems to be like something that should be addressed sooner as it’s making the system much more cumbersome to use.

This was reported in ticket #74081. The developer has advised to upgrade the server to release_2018_01. Our QA anticipates the new release to become available in a few weeks. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this issue.

Hello jon.366 and Elvis, I believe we are still experiencing this error and it is tying up our licenses.
-Cathy Tefft ctefft@tampaairport.com
7-24-2019

Hi Cathy,

Thank you for joining the community. As for the bug reported in ticket 74081, our developers have already fixed it and we have upgraded our hosting servers with the fixed revision. If you are still experiencing the problem, please submit a support ticket through https://www.agiloft.com/support-login.htm so we can test it on your system.

Regards,
Elvis

Hi Elvis, I ended up submitting a support ticket. We were using an older version and are currently testing the 2019 Spring Release, which should have the patch to fix this error. Thank you!